Crestron Shading Solutions
When it comes to your home and your life, you don’t settle for anything but the very best.
You want everything to be complete, easy, and worry-free. That’s what you get with Automated Lighting Control Solution by Crestron.
Crestron lighting control and motorized shading solutions give you precise, super-quiet, one-touch control of electric and natural light. They add beauty, convenience, and comfort to your home. Even better, they lower your utility bills and increase the value and security of your home.
Our motors are subjected to rigorous testing at maximum torque. We meticulously monitor speed, torque, current, voltage, position and noise to ensure our motors maintain their specs.
Why add Crestron lighting and shading control to your home?
- Energy Savings
We have got you covered with shading solutions!
- Integrated lighting and shading automation isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity.
- Learn more about why shade control adds impact to your space
The Perfect Window Treatments
The perfect window treatments enhance the look and feel of any room. Custom Crestron automated window treatments are perfectly tailored to fit each window or set of windows in your home. Automating them means that you can quickly and quietly set the mood anytime, day or night, at the touch of a button. Whether you are looking for roller shades, Roman shades, skylights, drapery track or a combination, Crestron has every window treatment you need. Select one of the window treatment styles below to learn more.
Looking for quiet, precision control of daylight and privacy at night? Roller Shades are the perfect solution. They’re ideal for a flat clean look or in conjunction with more decorative drapes. Roller shades are available in widths up to 15 feet to meet the requirements of any project.
- Clean Flat Shading Solution in Transparent, Translucent, or Blackout Fabrics
- Fit any window up to 15 feet wide
- Dual shades provide a beautiful view or blackout at the touch of a button
- Curtain walls: couple up to six shades as a single group with one Crestron QMT® motor
- Extra-wide shade option: includes larger tube and bracket size to support shades up to 15′ wide
An elegant Crestron® shading solution that features horizontal fabric vanes floating between two layers of sheer, knitted fabric. Wide selection of light filtering and room darkening fabrics. Digital QMT® motorized operation achieves silent operation, with the choice of Cresnet® wired or infiNET EX® wireless communications for control system integration. Manual option also available.
Crestron® Horizontal Sheers add beauty, convenience, and comfort to any interior space. Featuring horizontal fabric vanes that float between two layers of sheer, knitted fabric, horizontal sheers offer an elegant and attractive window shading solution for controlling natural lighting and providing privacy.
Roman shades serve more than just the functional purpose of reducing or blocking out sunlight. The bold look of Roman shades can make them a focal point of a room. Unlike typical Roman shades, which are raised and lowered with lifting cords, Crestron Roman Shade Systems offer quiet, super-smooth one-touch control from a wall-mounted interactive keypad, touch screen, or your favorite Apple® or Android™ device.
You decide what your Roman shades look like and we’ll make them work beautifully. Purchase our roman shade kit and give it to a local workroom to fabricate the final roman shade with your preferred fabric.
Draperies add a soft, graceful touch to your décor. Crestron Drapery Track Systems provide elegant, and convenient control. Control pinch pleat, Ripplefold, and Accordia-fold styles on straight tracks using Crestron drapery motors.
- Track styles and draws are available for almost any application or room shape
- Straight track configurations are left draw, right draw, center draw, two track (tandem application), custom asymmetric, or custom multiple draw drapery configurations
- Crestron offers several types of curved drapery tracks for spaces with special design requirements
Custom bends are also available