Managed IT Services
Everyone claims to be a managed service provider these days, but what does it even mean?
But not all MSPs are the same...
Our Florida-based around-the-clock managed IT services are backed by some serious experience.
We’re Different Because…
- We truly understand the fundamentals of business and the mechanics of technology.
- We focus on delivering the highest levels of satisfaction, security, and solutions.
- We cover your entire network, both onsite and off-premise, from user end-points (such as laptops, desktops, and smartphones) to servers, virtualization, cloud computing, and IT optimization.
Why Do You Need a MSP?
The best MSPs solve IT problems as they happen, providing you with a safeguard. They take a proactive, preventative approach to your IT infrastructure, so issues can be identified and corrected before they become serious or debilitating. You need a good MSP because your business in Florida can become a victim of ransomware at any time.
- Professional IT services tailored to your business.
- Certified IT technicians and engineers who optimize your IT systems.
- Vendor impartiality – We only suggest solutions suited to your needs.
- We focus on fast response times and customer satisfaction.
Understanding Our Managed IT Services
Here at Greydex, we plan, implement, and support the IT infrastructure and applications that your business needs to survive. We assume ongoing responsibility for 24-hour monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for your business systems.
We significantly reduce or eliminate IT problems in your business while maximizing your network’s speed, performance, and stability without the expense of an in house full-time IT staff.
Unlike other IT companies who profit from failures in your IT environment, we prevent IT problems from escalating into unexpected downtime, data loss, interruptions in business, and financial loss.
- We avoid data loss and network shutdown.
- We make sure your network is running at full capacity.
- We will set up anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, regular patching, and Cisco Security to protect you from potential security breaches.
- We protect all data and ensure its constant availability.
- We offer disaster recovery and business continuity solutions to meet your needs/goals/security requirements
- We solve most IT problems and explain how we took care of them to prevent recurrences.
- Our on-site engineering support gives you hands-on help and provides solutions to increase efficiency and productivity.